Sunday, November 13, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {160}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Hii! Nothing much exciting going on for me this week, just the holiday meeting at work this morning. I used my last bit of vacation and visited my best friend this week, and we spent too much money. Oops. :)

ANYWAY, on to the books!

Purchased:


Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson (signed! YAY!)


Scandalous Desires by Elizabeth Hoyt
Notorious Pleasures by Elizabeth Hoyt

Traded:


The Dark Days Pact by Alison Goodman

I am more than a little bit excited to have this in my hands, y'all. I LOVED the first book. But I'm pretty sad about the new cover direction. I wish they'd stop doing this.



I also got this super fun promotional package from Swoon Reads! I did a happy dance when I saw what it was. I love that tote!

Books I read this week:
The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon

I'm currently reading:
Notorious Pleasures by Elizabeth Hoyt

Weirdly, and maybe surprisingly, considering I work in retail, but I am SO excited for Christmas. I dunno exactly what it is, I love Christmas as it is, but I'm even more excited for it this year than usual. The music! The food! The weather! (Though it's not that cold here, of course.)

Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment