Sunday, June 19, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {152}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Hello hello! How have y'all been? I've got nothing exciting to report from this week. Work's been a little hectic because they've cut hours and it's busier, so we're all working harder than normal. So when I get home, I'm ready to sit on my butt and stare at nothing.

I did get some books this week, though! :D

For review:


Click Here to Start by Denis Markell
Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis


Iron Cast by Destiny Soria

Purchased:


Traitor Angels by Anne Blankman
Rook by Sharon Cameron

You can tell I love Rook, yeah? I had to have the paperback to go with my hardcover and ARC. :) Who needs new books for their shelves when they can have multiple formats of the books they love?

Traded:



Traitor Angels by Anne Blankman
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton

And these complete two of my collections! I have all Anne Blankman ARCs and hardcovers and both ARCs of Rebel and the hardcover. :) Shelves so prettyyy. Thanks to Samantha for trading with me!

Books I read this week:
Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jeremy McCarter (finished it! I've been reading it for ages!)
Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt
The Earl Next Door by Charis Michaels

I'm currently reading:
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

So that's been my week! I'm looking forward to doing a whole lot of nothing this afternoon, and it's going to be marvelous. Aside from the stress I'll be feeling at Game of Thrones! Can y'all believe it's nearly over? :(

Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment