Monday, November 2, 2015

Distractions - October

Woo, it's November! The end of Halloween practically means it's Christmastime! (I know. Don't hate me--I'm one of those people.) I've seen other bloggers discuss what they watch, listen to, etc. and I always love reading them, so I thought I'd share that myself. I haven't had that much to share since I did this the last time, which is why I haven't done one of these in a while, but I've got some wonderful, fresh obsessions. :D Onward ho!

What I'm Watching:



THIS. SHOW. I'm obsessed. Truly. It's a little bit campy, but a whole lot of fun. And oh my gosh, I don't know how I didn't watch the whole first season. For real. Rafael is so beautiful. I'm watching the next-to-last episode of the first season as I write this. :D


I've always loooooved The Mindy Project, but this season on Hulu is pretty darn amazing. It's funnier--and it's longer, which is, of course, the best. I might have actually died if it truly got canceled.


I used to watch Bones, almost religiously, in high school, but I lost track of the show years ago. I dunno why I got the urge, yet one day in July I decided to watch it from the beginning. Surprisingly enough, I totally did it. I watched all ten seasons between mid-July and sometime in October. I'm really not usually that committed. The first few seasons are still the best, but I can't get over the adorableness that is Booth and Bones actually together. :D :D

What I'm Listening To:


 

It's too hard to pick a favorite from Hamilton! I put off listening to this for a long time, because I didn't want to be a followerrrr, but I'm obsessed. Deeply and completely. It's the best. I picked this track because it's the close of the first act, and it has lots of bits and pieces of songs from the first act. Plus it's just awesome. You all need this musical in your life.




All Ben Rector all the time! This is his new album, and I love love love bunches of songs on it, so that was a hard choice. :) This one is so catchy, though, and hits me hard--like so many of his songs do. He's a good one, y'all.



I had to find this somewhere--Taylor Swift is kind of annoying in how hard it is to find any of her music online. BUT I love this song. I dunno if it's because singing along to it is so fun, or I just like it, but whatever. 


That's it! Aside from reading and working, these are the things that kind of fill my life. (Oh my gosh, it took me so long to write this post Jane is having the baby RIGHT NOW as I write this sentence!)

No comments:

Post a Comment