Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: When Joss Met Matt by Ellie Cahill {103}

Title: When Joss Met Matt
Author: Ellie Cahill
Release date: February 24, 2015
Dating can be fun, but it can leave a nasty taste in your mouth. For Joss, ever since her longtime boyfriend cheated on her, she doesn’t want her last memory of a guy to be that jerk. Enter her college friend, Matt. They come up with a theory: after a bad break-up, a person needs to cleanse the palate with a little sorbet sex. Lovers for a night, but always back to being friends in the morning. The two can handle it because they have a contract: rules they wrote, rules they follow and rules they can sometimes bend. The arrangement works: everyone needs a little sorbet now and again … until it starts to be the only thing you want. And then Joss breaks the one rule they never wrote down: don’t fall in love. 




My teaser, from 9% in the egalley:
I slumped forward and covered my head with my arms. "I tried to get a frat guy named Jeff to sleep with me," I said to my lap.

Matt's hand landed on my back and he drummed his fingers in thought. "I'm not sure if it's more pathetic that you thought that was a good idea or that you actually failed to get a frat guy to sleep with you."

I looove Liz Czukas' books, so I'm very excited to try out a new adult book from her as Ellie Cahill! I'm sure it'll be just as funny. :)

I'll be visiting around and visiting back, so leave me links to your teasers! :) Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment