Sunday, September 14, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {85}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! I'm finally getting to work both of my jobs, so that's interesting. I'm doing lots of learning, which leaves me pretty lazy when I get home. I've been SO slow at reading this week! I kind of slogged through The Miniaturist, which wasn't awful, so I'm hoping getting into some fun YA (I still haven't gotten to Heir of Fire!!) will jump start me this week. :) We'll see!

For review:



Poisoned Apples by Christine Heppermann
A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
Blackbird by Anna Carey
Echoes of Us by Kat Zhang

Thank you, thank you to Greenwillow, Swoon Reads, HarperTeen, and Harper for these! :D

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #2) by Jessica Spotswood
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
Thursday - Review: The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
Friday - I Went to Disney World!

Books I read this week:
The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton

I'm currently reading:
Trial By Fire by Josephine Angelini

So that's been my week! I'm pretty behind on comments, but I have plans to do that this afternoon, along with some general updating all over. I've just been completely uninterested in doing comments after getting home from work, but I had Saturday completely off from everything and got to go out to lunch with my best friend and watch football and Outlander all night so I'm quite relaxed. :D I'll do comments today! :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment