Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: A Little in Love by Susan E. Fletcher {56}

Title: A Little in Love
Author: Susan E. Fletcher
Release date: October 2, 2014
As a young child Eponine never knew kindness, except once from her family's kitchen slave, Cosette. When at sixteen the girls' paths cross again and their circumstances are reversed, Eponine must decide what that friendship is worth, even though they've both fallen for the same boy. In the end, Eponine will sacrifice everything to keep true love alive.








Do y'all know how much I love Les Mis? Do you? I really love Les Mis. So, when I saw this book I about passed out in excitement. Eponine is such a compelling character, though she never was my favorite, but I'm excited to see how she's taken on here.

So what are you guys waiting on this week? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment