Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {76}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! :) School is chugging along, and each and every day is closer to being done! It's starting to feel weird, too, but I'm happy about that. :) Nothing exciting going on at all, either, just looking at and applying for jobs. There's not much available right now, but I'm checking diligently. 

For review:


Persuasion, Captain Wentworth and Cracklin' Cornbread by Mary Jane Hathaway
I couldn't help myself. It sounds adorable, and I LOVE Persuasion! Captain Wentworth? Swoon.

A big, big thanks to Howard Books for this! :)

Purchased:


Boomerang by Noelle August

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: The Truth About You and Me by Amanda Grace
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
Thursday - Review: Born of Deception (Born of Illusion #2) by Teri Brown
Friday - Review: Unwept by Tracy & Laura Hickman

Books I read this week:
Reboot by Amy Tintera
Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch
A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly #2) by Susan Dennard
Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly #3) by Susan Dennard

I'm currently reading:
Alias Hook by Lisa Jensen

So that's been my week! Another slow week! I actually read more books this week than I took in, which is a change. :) A good one, though I did buy a couple that just haven't come in... :D Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment