Sunday, March 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {61}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been great! My spring break has been lovely, mostly relaxing, which is exactly what I needed. I wouldn't say I'm totally ready for the last month of classes, but I'm better than I was before! :D

For review:


Searching for Sky by Jillian Cantor
The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco

A big, big thanks to Bloomsbury Children's, Sourcebooks Fire, and Netgalley for these! :)

Won:


This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
The Fallout by S.A. Bodeen
Horde by Ann Aguirre
Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
Altered by Gennifer Albin

This was through a Twitter giveaway from Fierce Reads, and I totally screamed both when I won and when I opened the package. They're all signed! SQUEEEEE!

Gifted:

This is NOT the best picture, eh? Oops!
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

Purchased: 



Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes


Foreplay by Sophie Jordan
Prophecy by Ellen Oh

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Steadfast (Spellcaster #2) by Claudia Gray
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: The Only Thing to Fear by Caroline Tung Richmond
Thursday - Feisty, Fierce, Flawed: My Favorite Female YA Heroines
Friday - Review: The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik

Books I read this week:
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
Steadfast (Spellcaster #2) by Claudia Gray
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

I'm currently reading:

The Ring and the Crown by Melissa de la Cruz

So that's been my week! Kind of an awesome book week, if I do say so myself, which I do!  :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment