Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {57}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been pretty good! It was busy, but I think I've got a little time without much to do. :) I saw Kathryn Stockett speak and got a copy of The Help signed on Friday, which was fun. She's an alumna of my university, so I don't know when I'd get another chance to see her. :) On to the books!

For review:


The Here and Now by Ann Brashares

A big, big thanks to Delacorte Press and Netgalley for this! :)

Purchased:



Unremembered by Jessica Brody

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: The Jewel by Amy Ewing
Thursday - Dark Days Tour in New Orleans Recap + Giveaway
Friday - Review: The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow

Books I read this week:
The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow

I'm currently reading:

Death Sworn by Leah Cypess

So that's been my week! Slow, book-wise, which is good. Too many weeks with too many books. :) Not a bad problem to have, really, but I hate getting so behind. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment