Sunday, February 2, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {53}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! Awesome actually. We got quite a bit of snow on Tuesday, and that meant classes were cancelled for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. This also means I went to a total of one class this week, instead of the eight I'd normally go to. You'd think that meant I got a lot of reading done. Not really. I instead spent time doing... Nothing. It was awesome. :)

For review:


Once Upon a Masquerade by Tamara Hughes

A big, big thanks to Entangled and Netgalley for this! :)

Purchased:


Pantomime by Laura Lam
Shadowplay (Pantomime #2) by Laura Lam

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Mind Games by Kiersten White
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer {56}
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi {30}
Thursday - Let's Talk About... What Makes You Pick Up a Book?
Friday - Interview with Sophie Jordan, author of Uninvited

Books I read this week:
Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter #2) by Megan Shepherd
The Boy on the Bridge by Natalie Standiford

I'm currently reading:

The Geek Girl and the Scandalous Earl by Gina Lamm

So that's been my week! I've already read Pantomime and Shadowplay but I decided I needed finished copies, and they're so pretty. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment