Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {52}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Notice anything different? :) For those of you who can't tell, I got a new blog design!! I put it in yesterday, and am loving it so far. Please let me know if you come across anything that's not right! :) Anyways, how was everybody's week? Mine's been good! Much slower in terms of books, so that's good, really. I have so much to read.

For review:


The Fifty-Seven Lives of Alex Wayfare by M.G. Buehrlen

A big, big thanks to Strange Chemistry and Netgalley for this! :)

Library:


Mind Games by Kiersten White
Spellcaster by Claudia Gray

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Shadowplay (Pantomime #2) by Laura Lam
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Avalon by Mindee Arnett {55}
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson {29}
Thursday - Let's Talk About... Finishing Series
Friday - Review: Point of Retreat (Slammed #2) by Colleen Hoover

Books I read this week:
Shadowplay (Pantomime #2) by Laura Lam
Point of Retreat (Slammed #2) by Colleen Hoover
Mind Games by Kiersten White

I'm currently reading:

Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer

So that's been my week! I'm pretty darn happy with it. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment