Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {51}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been kind of fantastic. A big, big week for review books! One package came last week, but I was at school so I got it this week. I was so ecstatic to see what came! I am one happy girl. :)

For review:



Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
The Rule of Three by Eric Walters
Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2) by Kiersten White
Death Sworn by Leah Cypess
Pretty Sly (Pretty Crooked #2) by Elisa Ludwig
Tremor (Pulse #2) by Patrick Carman
Steadfast (Spellcaster #2) by Claudia Gray
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan


The Shadow Throne (The Ascendance Trilogy #3) by Jennifer A. Nielsen
The Tyrant's Daughter by J.C. Carleson
Manor of Secrets by Katherine Longshore


Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes
Hungry by H.A. Swain
Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel

A big, big thanks to Macmillan, HarperCollins, Scholastic, Alfred A. Knopf, Sparkpress, and Netgalley for these! :)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge.
Tuesday - I teased from Faking It by Cora Carmack.
Wednesday - I'm waiting on Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore.
Thursday - I discussed supporting the larger bookstores along with indies.
Friday - I reviewed Uninvited by Sophie Jordan.

Books I read this week:
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

I'm currently reading:

Shadowplay (Pantomime #2) by Laura Lam

So that's been my week! Oi. School is already rearing its ugly head. I've already written and turned in one paper and am currently working on my second one. But, I like my classes! I'm home this weekend, which leaves a lot less time to do work and read, but I'm at school for the next couple of weekends. That means TIME. Obviously, I've got a lot of reading to do! :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment