Sunday, October 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {39}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! Busy, but good. :) I've only got class two days this week--fall break finally!--so here's to hoping I'll get lots of reading done!

For review:


Reality Boy by A.S. King
Sekret by Lindsay Smith

A big thanks to Little, Brown BfYR, Macmillan, and Netgalley for these! 

Purchased:



All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrell (ebook)
The Program by Suzanne Young (ebook)
Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth

Library:



Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier 

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier.
Tuesday - I teased from The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges.
Wednesday - I was waiting on The Mirk and Midnight Hour by Jane Nickerson.
Thursday - I discussed rereading books.
Saturday - I reviewed The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges.

Books I read this week:
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges

I'm currently reading:

I haven't started my next book yet! I'm getting some school work done first, but then I'll be reading Sapphire Blue and The Devil's Tattoo this week. :)

So that's been my week! I'm really, REALLY trying to get better about commenting on others blogs, which has always been a big weakness of mine. I did okay this week, but it's hard! How do y'all do it? :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment