Sunday, October 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {37}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine was stressful, what with midterms and having papers due all this week, BUT now I've got a little bit of time to relax! Hopefully that means more reading, at least for a short while. :)

Purchased: 


Arclight by Josin L. McQuein (ebook)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd.
Tuesday - I teased from Unbreakble by Kami Garcia.
Wednesday - I'm waiting on Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund.
Thursday - I'm a failure at Classics Retold.
Friday - I helped unveil the covers of Where Silence Gathers by Kelsey Sutton and of Born of Deception by Teri Brown.

Books I read this week:
Nothing outside of school books! :(

I'm currently reading:

Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano

So that's been my week! Kind of boring, right? Just the one book! :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment