Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson {29}

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Title: The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3)
Author: Rae Carson
Release date: August 27, 2013
Publisher: Greenwillow
Pages: 435
Elisa is a fugitive in her own country. Her enemies have stolen the man she loves in order to lure her to the gate of darkness. As she and her daring companions take one last quest into unknown enemy territory to save Hector, Elisa will face hardships she's never imagined. And she will discover secrets about herself and her world that could change the course of history. She must rise up as champion-a champion to those who have hated her most. Riveting, surprising, and achingly romantic, Rae Carson has spun a bold and powerful conclusion to her extraordinary trilogy.
My teaser, from 7% in the egalley:
I allow myself a secret smile. We did it. We became horse thieves. Now we'll be able to cover twice the distance each day.

We're coming Hector.
Holy cannoli, I'm excited for this book! I think it's my most anticipated book of the year, and I've had a copy for a while now. I've been resisting reading it, but I don't think I'm going to succeed any longer!!

If you leave me a link to your post I am definitely going to be visiting back, it just won't be until late in the day today since I'll be at work till 5. Have a lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment