Sunday, June 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {20}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? I had a good one! :)

For review:


Indelible by Dawn Metcalf, to be released July 30, 2013 by Harlequin Teen (Netgalley)
Rebel Spirits by Lois Ruby, released June 1, 2013 by Point (Hardcover)

A big, big thanks to Harlequin Teen and Scholastic for these! I can't wait to read them. :)

Library:

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (audiobook)
Matched by Ally Condie (audiobook)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Tuesday - I teased from Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin.
Wednesday - I reviewed the audiobook of The Diviners by Libba Bray.
Thursday - I helped unveil the cover and giveaway for The Sound of Letting Go.

Books I read this week:
Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen

I'm currently reading:
Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin

So that's been my week! I was a little lazy and didn't post as much as I should've... Oops. I am completely obsessed with audiobooks right now, though, and I love my library for having them. :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment