Thursday, July 12, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #22

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read each week and is a joint effort between all of us bloggers to find new blogs to read, love, and obsess over. Plus each week a different question is answered, so we can all learn a little bit more about the bloggers whose opinions matter to us. :) Tally ho! 

I haven't done this in forever, but I've found myself missing it recently! I also feel like making some new friends this week. :)


Q. What drove you to start book blogging in the first place?
ME. Mmmm, I had several reasons. First, a year ago, when I began blogging, I was still a Pre-Pharmacy student without much of an outlet for my book obsession. I still read all of the time and talked about books incessantly to anyone who listened, but they were few and far between. I NEEDED people who loved books as much as I did. (Of course, as an English major now I won't have that problem anymore!) I knew I was pretty opinionated, so writing reviews was just something that came easily. I've also always been fascinated with the publishing industry, so I wanted a way to get a little more insight into it. Once I got started, I fell in love with the community, the passion, and just how much fun it is, so I kept on! 



Yay! That's it! Please be sure to check out my giveaway going on right now for signed copies of the books featured on the Fierce Reads tour this summer: Of Poseidon, Shadow & Bone, Struck, and Monument 14!! Nothing is required to enter, and there will be an international winner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment