Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Miss Me?

Hey y'all!!

I don't even want to think about how long it's been since I've posted here. I've been pretty darn busy the past few months and found little time to read, let alone blog! You may remember that I came to Orlando in January to participate in the Disney College Program. I moved in on the 11th, and will be leaving next Friday, May 11th.


While I've had an amazing time here at Disney, I'm desperately looking forward to getting home and back into a routine. That means I'll have time to read and to blog again!! You can expect my regular posts starting back now! I'll have a new review up tomorrow. I've so missed talking and sharing with everyone and can't wait to get back into the grind. :)

I hope you'll all forgive me for being MIA for a while. I love blogging and I love all of you, so I'm looking forward to the coming time, and some of those lovely books that are coming out soon!

Love ya!!
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment