Sunday, February 12, 2012

In My Mailbox (11)


Howdy all! It's time for In My Mailbox! In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers get to share just what kind of lovely books and swag they got over the past week through purchasing, borrowing, gifting, etc. 


Hoo, boy. I had a wonderful time on Netgalley with week, all. Macmillan put up a billion books I've been dying to read, so I might've had a field day there... :) I also got an ebook for review that I'm crazy excited to read!!


For review through Netgalley:



Dead of Night by Lynn Viehl
The Raft by S.A. Bodeen
Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
A big thanks to Flux Books, Feiwel & Friends, Holt BYR, and FSG BYR!!

For review:


Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt
Big, big thanks to Entangled Publishing!

So that's it! As if my Nook wasn't full enough already. Hehehe. I'd love to see what you all got this week! So leave me links and I'll check them out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment