Thursday, February 2, 2012

Follow Friday #21

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read each week and is a joint effort between all of us bloggers to find new blogs to read, love, and obsess over. Plus each week a different question is answered, so we can all learn a little bit more about the bloggers whose opinions matter to us. :) Tally ho!


Hoo! So I've been MIA on this one for a while guys! I seem to not have time on Thursday nights or Friday during the day recently, but I've found that I have the time tonight! Yay! :)


Q. Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all have a kick ass heroine or is the love interest the hot Alpha Male?
ME. This is really a great question, and one I've never thought about. I definitely love strong heroines. I can't stand a girl who sits around whining about her circumstances and doesn't do anything about it, relying on someone else to save her. We're at a point in history where women and their excellence is actually recognized on a regular basis, so I don't care about a heroine who doesn't represent that. They an start off lame, but if they don't develop, I'm not going to like the book. Other than that, I do love books set in specific periods, since they're more immersive in my opinion. I find myself getting lost in another world, one unlike my own, which I LOVE.

So that's the fun! Please please please leave me links to your posts, and I'll definitely visit you guys! It may take me a day, but I will visit. :) Have a great weekend all! And, hey! It's Super Bowl weekend, so I'll be watching... For the commercials mostly. Hehehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment