Thursday, December 22, 2011

Follow Friday #20

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read each week and is a joint effort between all of us bloggers to find new blogs to read, love, and obsess over. Plus each week a different question is answered, so we can all learn a little bit more about the bloggers whose opinions matter to us. :) Tally ho!



Q. If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book, which book would you choose and why?
ME. Well, really any of the books written by Jane Austen. I've always loved the lifestyle and the customs of the Regency era, and everyone who is nice gets a happy ending. Even Emma, who can really be not very nice, gets her happy ending. I sure wish life would work like that, though I would like to have been born into a well-off family, rather than a destitute one. :) I doubt we really get those kinds of options though. Hehehe.


That's it! I hope everyone has a very lovely holiday weekend. I may or may not be posting this weekend, it just depends on how much time I have. I've been working, so once I get home I have little energy to do much else than sleep and watch television. Hopefully, I'll get something written Saturday though. Oh, and leave me links and I'll visit and follow back! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment