Saturday, November 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (2): Where I Can't Speak A Little Bit


Hey, hey, hey! It's time for my second In My Mailbox! In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers get to share just what kind of lovely books and swag they got over the past week through purchasing, borrowing, gifting, etc. I like to think my talking got a teensy bit better, but probably not. :) I have come to the conclusion that vlogs are fun, though. Again, I'm sorry about all the crazy faces I make, dunno where those come from....




Books mentioned:
Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Ice by Sarah Beth Durst
Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
Dragonhaven by Robin McKinley
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel

I hope you all have a great week! Please leave me links to your mailboxes, and I'll check them out!! I stalk In My Mailboxes, so even if you don't give me a link... I'll find it. Hehehe. And now I'm creepy... Time to get off... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment