Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: The Night Circus {8}

 It's Tuesday! And we all know what that means!!! TEASER TUESDAY! Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading, and it is quite simple. I've also been a terrible Teaserer and it's been over a month since I've done it. Life just seems to be getting in my way! Anyways...

All you have to do is: 

  1. Pick up whatever book you are currently reading.
  2. Open it up to a random page.
  3. Pick two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. (Be careful not to spoil anything!)
  4. Share those sentences! Be sure to include the book title, author, etc. so your readers can add it to their to be read pile if they're intrigued!
Easy peasy, right?

The next book I'll be reading is The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. It's not actually what I'm reading this exact moment, but I'll be starting it later today, so it totally counts. I am also utterly excited to start it! I've heard so many good things, and it's definitely just the book for how I feel right now.

From page 222,
She smiles as she laughs. And then she vanishes. A simple trick of distracting his attention long enough to slip out through the hall, despite the lingering temptation to stay.
Hehehehe. I just know this is going to be a quick read. Also, I know it's a bit more than two sentences but those first two should definitely count as one since they're so short. Yeah.

Anyways, have a lovely weekend all, and I should have a new review up tomorrow! Also, please check out my Halloween Giveaway. I'm giving out four wonderfully creepy books just in time to get you in the mood for the big night, plus it's international! :) SCROLL DOWNNNNNNNN.

No comments:

Post a Comment